If you’re tired of the same tourist experience and want to experience something new and exciting, we at African Touch believe we have the perfect solution for you!
Do you want to experience the unseen side of Kenya with a safari like no other?
Our Kenya safari tours are run by our co-founder Karoma, who brings his knowledge and heritage of the area to provide you with an intimate and personalised experience of the Kenyan culture. We have a number of different options available for your Kenya safari, each providing something unique from the norm.
Our Kenyan Safari Options
Bring Your Tribe
- Our hand-crafted experience designed specifically for families
- Our founders, Tasha and Karoma, have explored every corner of Kenya with our children, and have crafted this tour to bring those memories to you and your children
- Designed to explore Kenya’s rare wildlife, rich history, and exotic culture
- 17 days.
- Accommodated groups between 10 and 22 people
- All camping equipment is provided except for sleeping bags
- You will visit various wildlife parks and reserves across the country
- A range of optional extras, including a Hot Air Balloon ride over Masai Mara
- A life changing experience exploring Karoma’s childhood memories and experiences
- Off the tourist route of Nairobi, Kenya
- Suitable for all ages and designed to accommodate group sizes of 10 to 22
- 22 nights, with 21 breakfasts and 20 dinners included in the tour package
- Full escorted tour with a Tour guide, a driver, a cook, and a designated helper
- All entrance fees and sightseeing prices are included in the overall tour package
- Also, features a range of optional extras, including a visit to the National Museum of Kenya
- Our luxurious option for those who want a different kind of experience on their Kenyan safari
- Spend two weeks traversing Kenya, visiting the local villages and experiencing the native wildlife
- Suitable for smaller groups sizes of between 4 and 8
- Explore the Kenyan scenery of forests, deserts, and mountains, including the world-famous Mount Kenya
- Optional extras on this tour also include a Hot Air Balloon ride, as well as a chance to visit the Daphne Sheldricks Animal Orphanage in Nairobi
Gorillas and Gameparks
- Perfect for those who are more interested in exploring the wildlife of Kenya
- Get up close and personal with gorillas, hippos, elephants, and wildebeest, amongst others
- Suitable for all ages and accommodates group sizes of 10-22
- Start in Entebbe, Uganda, and finish your adventure in Nairobi, Kenya
- Full escorted tour with all camping equipment (Barring sleeping bags) provided
Why Choose African Touch?
As our name suggests, we believe that our tours and safaris offer our customers the chance to touch the real Africa and experience in a way that the average tourist cannot. Our co-founder and tour guide, Karoma, offers his own experiences as a way for you to connect with the landscape and local natives, whilst our co-founder Tasha ensures that everyone in the group is safe and that the itinerary works like clockwork.
So, to begin the adventure of a lifetime and experience a side of Kenya that no-one else can offer, get in contact with us today. You can do this by calling us on +64 9 4315 444 or emailing email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
The African Touch is New Zealand's best one-stop shop for your African safari tours! We offer affordable packages and safari vacations for groups, seniors and for the whole family. Experience African safari today!Read Less