African Safari Experience
If yes, you’ve come to the right place! Welcome to The African Touch; our tours are like no other thanks to our co-founder, Karoma, who shares his African heritage with our customers allowing them to see and touch parts of Africa that are not accessible to the average tourist.
Are you looking for an African safari experience like no other?
Your tour will be guided from the moment you contact us to the moment you step back on the plane to return home, ensuring that you get the most out of what you have paid for. So, what can you expect on your next African safari experience with us? Read More
- Our recommended option (there’s nothing quite like it!)
- Well established camp-sites
- All camping equipment (except sleeping bags) is provided
- Two person, insect proof tents
- Option to hire bedding
- Toilets and showers provided
- Most provide bars
- Some provide WiFi (Enquire during booking procedure)
- Fun and unique!
- Anything from bungalows on the shoreline to hotels
- Vary from between 1 star and 3 star ratings
- Most sport an en-suite
- For the discerning travellers amongst you
- Situated in gorgeous wilderness surroundings
- Each has an en-suite
- Only available on the Handpicked Kenya tour
- Designed for the journey and immersing yourself in the culture of Africa
- Built-in kitchen, designed to be your home away from home
- Roll up sides for airflow and viewing ease
- Enhance your game viewing experience
- Sliding windows and pop-up roofs
- Easy to manoeuvre
We also offer specialised services to suit any special needs that you may have. Contact us to discuss this further.
Sights and Experiences
We pride our safari tours on offering more than just the breath-taking sights of the African landscapes. You will have the opportunity to interact with the locals and explore markets and villages, including the game sanctuary where Karoma grew up.
You will see everything from the Victoria Falls, to the Namib Desert, to the rare wildlife of Kenya. For more information on the specifics of what you might come across on your adventure, read the safari tour breakdowns on our website or get in touch with us and we can walk you through any questions you have.
Your Tour Guides
Each tour is guided by Karoma and three of our other staff members from Kenya, and the logistics are run by Tasha back in New Zealand, so you know you will be in safe hands both before and during your trip.
We believe that we are the best and most unique African safari service on the market, but don’t just take our word for it. We ask all of our customers to provide us with their thoughts on their experience, like Gae and Rod Spencer from Northland:
“Tasha and Karoma, what a stunning time we had. Thank you for the most fantastic experience of our lives.”
You can read more over on the testimonials page, but if you are still anxious about what to expect or would like some more information, please feel free to contact us on +64 9 4315 444 or email@example.com.
The African Touch is New Zealand's best one-stop shop for your African safari tours! We offer affordable packages and safari vacations for groups, seniors and for the whole family. Experience African safari today!Read Less